April 04, 2009

MY VACATION

Dear all,
After a rather (=bastante,siempre con adjetivos negativos) tough (=hard) term, I think I deserve a few days off (=unos días libres).As a result,I hereby (=por la presente) ask you to leave me alone (=que me dejéis en paz) for a few days.Don't write comments to this post (=you wouldn't even if I asked you to,as a result of my umpteenth (=enésimo)failure (=fracaso) in my life,hahaha).Let's see if inverse psychology really works. Enjoy your days without your most hated teacher because I'm charging batteries and will make your life impossible during the next term.

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

OK. I won't write anything. :D

P.S.: You forgot your scarf last Friday... but don't worry, I took it and I'll give it back to you next week.

Gemma said...

I promise too don`t write more comment!! Happy vacations, Mr.Tight.