April 27, 2009

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!



I'm sorry if today I sound a bit like Dr.Gregory House,but I can't stand it anymore. (=ya no aguanto más).Whenever (=cada vez que)we're in class, I ask you a thousand questions, some of them concerned with your private life:
"Little Bobby, do you like fish?","Little Tony, how often do you go to the cinema?","Little Billy, did you abandon your pet dog last weekend?" and so on and so forth (=y así sucesivamente). Well, I just ask you because I wanna make you speak, I ask you because it's the only way you'll ever learn how to speak, I ask you because communicating you will learn English. Let me pick out (=elegir)my words wisely(=sabiamente)....I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIVES.(=no me importa un comino vuestra vida).I hate it when I ask little Pete about his weekend and then five other students tell me about theirs!!!! if I listened to the other five students, we would get sidetracked (=nos desviaríamos del tema) and go off at a tangent(=nos salimos de la tangente).And this goes especially for my students in 3rd year 'A' of E.S.O.

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Feel lucky if they do it in English. They tell me the same but in Spanish and at Maths time!

Pablo said...

I´ve got the same problem...but my pupils are 16-18 years old

best regards