May 21, 2010

SORRY...


I'm sorry if I let you down,guys.I didn't go for the drink because I knew the place would packed (=abarrotado) as it finally was (or so I've heard).I can't stand being in the middle of a crowd,I get nervous,my blood pressure drops automatically and I've even passed out(=desmayarse) on previous occassions.That's why I avoid crowds,that's why I avoid demonstrations (=manifestaciones),concerts,shopping malls at Christmas and megadinners.I'm sure you all understand.I have to say I did have a nice time during the dinner,except those times when a group of guys from 2ºA came to say hello to Rocío gathering (=reuniéndose) around me,that I didn't like.Anyway,it's time to get back to work a.s.a.p. (as soon as possible),we're just two weeks away from the end of the road and we have to give all we've got.So....do it.

2 comments:

Príncipe Zafiro said...

Don´t worry about it. We had a very nice time with all the teachers of the hight school and it is the most important thing.

I can´t belive we are in the end of the road. Only two weeks...

Mister Tight said...

That's right,Mr.Prince...By the way,I don't really know who you really are...I mean,I hope Principe Zafiro isn't your real name...and you look weird in the picture attached to your comment...I guess you're either Elliot...or Mr.Dos Santos or Mr.Romero,right???