February 08, 2010

SHOPLIFTING


Dear All,

yesterday I witnessed a miracle. As I was doing the shopping, I saw that a woman next to me was stealing.I saw how she got a pack of ham in her pocket.I found this really interesting, so I decide to chase her (=perseguirla) around the supermarket. She went on to the alley (=pasillo) where the cosmetic products were and got two boxes with night cream, or day cream,or moisturizing cream, or ice cream, I don't know, I don't know much about creams.She got both of them in her pockets!!!Wow,this was starting to become really interesting.She walked along the alley and ended up in the liquor alley...uhmmm...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her take a bottle of 2/5ths (two-fifths= 200ml) of Vodka and she put it inside her coat!!!!

I wanted to see how everything turned out (=resultaba), I wanted to see if the security guard kept her in a 2x2 room as I had some days ago!! She arrived to the check-out (=caja) and paid just for one toothbrush!!!She went away with lots of things in her coat and nobody told her anything.I didn't let the cat out (=dejar salir al gato=contar un secreto). Then I realized I hadn't done my shopping and started to walk around the alleys...determined to pay for my purchase (=compra)...like a good citizen (=ciudadano).

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Real thieves are never caught.

lopez said...

she did a good job like ocean´s eleven. :D