February 24, 2010

DON'T LEARN THINGS #1


Dear All, this is the first in a series of posts dedicated to not learning things.Since you didn't learn anything in my "Learn things" posts, I hope I can achieve my objective now by making you not learn anything:
I got up this morning on the right side of the bed,I went to the lavatory and washed my face.I then went to my kitchen,heated my coffee and waited until the microwave oven beeped.It eventually beeped,so I put some sugar (two teaspoons) and got a cookie out of the box.I began to think about the things I had to do after work...(Go to the library,return the movie Tootsie,get a new one, go to the pharmacy,get some tylenol,go to boxing class,etc...). Then I got dressed and brushed my teeth.I took my keys,my bag and locked the door.As I was walking to school (listening to Aimee Man's Save Me) I saw a dog taking a dump on the sidewalk, there was nobody next to him, he was a freelance dog, and when he was done he kept on walking...and I did the same.

3 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

You said "I did the same". Did you take a dump or did you keep on walking? :D

Mister Tight said...

The latter,dude,the latter.

Samuel Rodríguez said...

ok it's just the same question I was gonna make U