February 18, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS ON A MONDAY MORNING


What do thousands of Spaniards do on a long weekend? Go to Prague,of course.It was packed,you could hear Spanish language floating in the air as if Spain had blown off the the map on account of a nuclear disaster and the population had moved to Prague.Where are the 400 varieties of beer people talked about??I only saw three,but that was enough for me, not a very picky palate I've got.The city is awesome,and if they ever refurnish the whole lot or renovate the buildings I'll never ever go.keep it the way it is now,folks.It is dark,as dark as no other European city is;The people are rude,as rude as the people of no other European country are,but that makes them a great people too.No fooling around,no masquerade.Nobody was celebrating carnival despite the fact that it had been long announced in the airport and on the plane.Not one single funny dress.That's how I understand life,not one single funny dress.

2 comments:

Mister Tight said...

Before anybody says nothing:
I know,Today is Thursday.I was rather sleepy when I wrote it,ok???I'm human!!!

Pablo (Mates) said...

I've been thinking all the morning that it was Monday, so don't worry.