June 16, 2009

A TRIBUTE TO PABLO DE LAS HERAS



Dear students.If you take a look at the latest EQ magazine you'll see a farewell letter (=carta de despedida) from Pablo de las Heras, your Maths teacher.I'd like to use this blog today to pay a personal tribute to him. I don't like farewell moments very much,that's why I'm writing this post.
All of you have always told me he's your favourite teacher,and that shows that he does his job very well.I can tell (=lo noto) when I walk up & down the corridors,how you stop to talk to him.Even though (=a pesar de que) I've only known him for two years,he's become one of my favourite colleagues at profesor Domínguez Ortiz.Thank you for being such a positive energy at all times.Using your language, you always added and never substracted.
Thank You and See you soon,buddy

2 comments:

Pablo said...

We´re going to miss you so, so much

see you around

p.d I´ll be aware of your "numero-pi blog"

Mister Tight said...

Your numero-pi blogggg?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????