June 26, 2009

ON PICKLES,JACKO N' AMERICA






Dear all.With this post I want to say goodbye,at least until next Spetember.This blog was born in...February???January???I actually don't remember.Many things have happened during these four or five months, Barcelona FC (congrats,Pablo) won many championships,Atletico didn't win any (we rock, Sergio),Michael Jackson passed away (=died) yesterday and I found out that pickles(=pepinillos) don't match very well my home made hamburguers,but with hot dogs...yum...I'm hungry now. I also found out (=averigué) that I can't do without (=no puedo vivir sin)a sandwich grill, I told you many personal experiences and I bolded many new expressions. If you remember at least (=al menos) one of those expressions,I can sleep six feet under. If you don't...never mind (=no importa), maybe next year I'll keep on posting these mind-numbing and dull posts. Have a nice summer,guys!!!!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

Good bye and...good holiday!!!!!

Pablo (Mates) said...

Have a nice holiday!

Mister Tight said...

Have a great time you two,guys,and thanks for your constant support in the blog.
See you in September,dudes!!!