June 12, 2009

MJ



You're too young to know what I'm talking about,dudes.When I was 10 or 11,on saturdays I would go to bed (=me iba a la cama) at about 3am or 4am because I loved to stay up (=quedarme despierto) late just to see the NBA match of the week. The show was called 'cerca de las estrellas',and the TV host(=el presentador) was Ramón Trecet. What I liked most (=lo que más me gustaba) was to watch 'MJ', a.k.a. (=also known as=también conocido como) 'Air',a.k.a. 'Air Jordan', Michael Jeffrey Jordan,the human being (=el ser humano) who has played basketball best ever. He won six NBA championships with his team, the Chicago Bulls. He holds many NBA records (=tiene muchos records de la NBA) and believe me(=creedme),there's no one,and I said NO ONE, who will ever play basketball like he did. Sometimes,when I'm at home and there's nothing interesting on TV (which is most of the time), I watch that second quarter (=ese segundo cuarto del partido) of the NBA finals against (=contra) Portland Trail Blazers...dudes(=chavales)...you have to see that...