March 12, 2010

NO PAIN, NO GAIN


Dear all,the end is just around the corner, it's essentially a couple of months.I encourage you to give all you've got inside,try yourselves out...challenge yourselves.You gotta be your worst enemy.The results have been slightly better than in the first term, and I'm pretty sure it´ll all be even better for the last,because I know you're going to do your best,I know you're going to do your utmost to get the best results.

It's just one last effort,guys. There's an English saying that says: NO PAIN, NO GAIN (=sin dolor no hay ganancia).Last December, I ran a 21km track. The last 5 or 10 km I was in real pain, I felt like giving up more than once,I saw many people passing me by,I saw many people giving up,abandoning the fight.All my time references told me I was going to get a much worse time than the one I had got two years ago, but still...I kept on fighting.

Bottom line: keep on fighting...don't give up.

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

I remember a great song: "Don't give up, never give up..."

Samuel Rodríguez said...

I remember other song , all the way