March 18, 2010

D'YOU WANNA BET???


It all struck my mind like lightning.It's roughly three months to the examination.I've encouraged you to do your best many times.I've told you to push your limits and to give all you've got until everything is over.Now I'm gonna take another step forward. I'm going to go through it all with you guys...I'm going to push MY limits. How? I'm going to learn ITALIAN.Without teachers,without attending classes,just by myself.Just with the multimedia resources that are available on the internet.I'm determined to speak Italian in three months.
Don't ask me why I'm doing this...I don't really know...I'm just doing it.I want to suffer next to you,I'm your tutor,so it is my responsibility to endure the rough times as much as we've enjoyed the good times before.We'll do it all together,dudes.But...If I see you're not giving as much as I'm going to give...well,hold on tight.

10 comments:

Cecilia said...

I think its a great idea!
By the way Im sorry for today! jaja! But the next chapter its even more excited!!!

Samuel Rodríguez said...

it's a good idea cause if you learn italian you will understand 24 grana songs

Mister Tight said...

Very true,dudes.Samuel,get ready,on Friday you will suffer.If you like Michael Jordan wait till Wednesday...haahahahaha.

Pablo (Mates) said...

I think you should find a teacher.

Mister Tight said...

I know,it would be much easier with a teacher,but I also want to prove that someone's willpower is more important than anything else.

Samuel Rodríguez said...

i agree with you mr tight jaja i love michael jordan he was the best but now i wanna do a bl----- to lebron james he is the best now for me and he is a good nigga jaja you understand

Mister Tight said...

Yo,brother!!Lebron only gets to blow candles on his birthday cake.haqhahahahaha

Samuel Rodríguez said...

your are crazy , now for me is the best with kobe bryant do you like nba sir?

Mister Tight said...

Do i like the NBA?Wow,dude...I was TEN years old and I went to bed at 4 or 5 am because I stayed up late just to watch Michael Jordan...every single Saturday night!!!!

Cecilia said...

jajaja!! the same as samuel! that´s why he falls asleep in !!just kidding! :)