March 25, 2010

THE BEAUTY OF LOSING

Losing is one of the best things that could ever happen to you.If you win,you feel good,I know (or so I've heard),you feel superior and good.Nevertheless, winners will never learn anything.If you lose,you can see where you were wrong,you can see your mistakes so as not to make them again.Winners don't learn.Losers do.Winners probably have nothing to learn,you may say.But...if I had nothing to learn I think I would blow my brains out,really.
I pity winners,really.And if they feel like winners I pity them twice as much.Sometimes people tend to patronize you,with that air looking down upon you,but I feel rather amused whenever I come across one of those.One of those who think they're always right.Good for you,winner,I'd rather be a loser.It's so much fun...

2 comments:

Samuel Rodríguez said...

what the f... are you saying ? jajajaj I like to be a winner

Mister Tight said...

sure,dude,you have to try to be a winner...what I'm saying is that whenever you lose,you have to try to look for the positive side of everything...and learn.You will only learn by losing.