January 07, 2010

LEARN THINGS #2


This is the second episode of the "learn things" section.The first one was a disgrace, crash n' burn,no one was even close.Let's see if you learn something today,guys. Today I send you a link to one of this moments in History everybody should be able to recognize. I want to know the names of each of the passengers in the car,the day and the city where this video took place. C'mon, guys, this one is VERY EASY!!!! . By the way,I also want to know what the name of the kid in the picture is, who he is and who he is saluting. Oh!!!I almost forgot...happy new year.

2 comments:

lopez said...

john-john(jfk jr, son of jfk) saluting the passing casket of his father on november 25, on his third birthday.
this video took place on november 22, in 1963 in Dallas (texas)at 12 30 pm. the passengers were (left to right): John F. Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, John Connally, Nellie Connally, Roy Kellerman (passenger near driver) and William Greer (driver).
See you!

Mister Tight said...

Good heavens,Lopez...it's taken you ages.Well done,dude.Right now I was going to fight my...our special mission for this new year,hahaha.I hope they don't beat the sshhhh out of me!!!