January 25, 2010

COFFE TABLING


Dear all,

As for today,January 25th,I declare my new coffee table assembled.It all dates back to some two years ago.On a day like today,2008,I thought it would be a good idea to build a coffee table out of construction pallets.About two months ago I went to a factory to look for two identical pallets,which I found easily.The pallets were all soaked since it had been raining.I let them dry off at home.First I polished them,painted them,bought the four wheels that'll make the table move and drilled the holes for the wheels,etc...

The final outcome is about to come out,I promise to publish a photograph when it's totally done,I still have to buy a glass panel that'll be on top of the table,but today I can say it's all over.It's taken me hours,hard work,patience,etc...I'm one of the clumsiest persons I've ever met,I'm really bad at DIY (Do It Yourself=Bricolaje),but with a little willpower (=fuerza de voluntad) everything turns into a piece of cake (=pan comido).