January 20, 2010

FECALTHLON

Dear all,
I'm slightly upset today about the incident that happened to me yesterday afternoon in one of our dearest and most appreciated department stores.I can't say its name openly,let's just call it "fecalthlon",since the real name rhymes with that word.It all dates back to Monday afternoon,when I went to this fine venue to purchase a couple of things,a black hoodie among others.Yesterday afternoon I had to go back to the premises to return one item I had bought the previous day,and I was wearing my brand new black hoodie.I was about to exit when the alarm went off.They "invited" me to access a small somewhat dirty room where they asked me to take my jacket off.The hoodie was to blame for the turmoil.They asked me if I could show them the receipt,but I didn't have it,since I had bought the hoodie separately from the item I had returned.I told the security guard to check my affinity card,where there should be a record of the purchase.Unfortunately,the girl at the check out hadn't slipped the card,so there was no evidence.They wanted to call the police,but I told them to keep the goddamn hoodie and I left.As I arrived home,I looked for the ticket inside the trash bin,and I found it.I went back to the store and asked politely to talk to the manager.The situation was much more troublesome than I'm telling you now,and there might have been someone humilliating me and there might have been some me yelling at the manager once it was all clear but...it could've turned out badly for me.When I arrived back home with my hoodie,I played Nirvana's 'smells like teen spirits' and shouted my lungs out.

3 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Ups... Why didn't the alarm go off the day before if it was the same hoodie?

Mister Tight said...

I don't knooowww!!!!D'you know what??I just received an email from the manager saying that they want to give me a 30 euro gift card to make up for the inconveniences.Guys,consumer satisfaction costs 30 euros.

Naminé said...

The alarm of my Decathlon's clothes from Alcalá shop, went off at the exit of a Intermarche in Girona.All the supermarket looked at me, that was very embarrassing. I hate Decathlon's tickets.
I like that Nirvana's song.