November 05, 2009

RANTING AT THE DENTIST'S


Yesterday afternoon, I was at the dentist's waiting to get a filling done. The thing is that I was on my own at the waiting room, and the background music was pretty much like the background music you get in every single posh elevator....relaxing,calming and cool instrumental versions of "I wanna know what love is....I want you to show me..." so on and so forth if you know what I mean, little brats.So, I kept on waiting for the dude to come out, or for the assistant to offer a coffee or a pop while I had to hear the drill inside the consult, picturing how that drill penetrated inside the dental cavities of some innocent client.

I started to feel uneasy as I saw that nobody was coming out of the consult nor was anybody getting in, just me,myself and the noise from the drill...what a bore. I suddenly started to worry and asked for the receptionist who had welcomed me about 30 minutes ago.Nobody answered.I went up to the reception and realized that she was gone!!!I headed to the dentist's consult...opened the door and saw that both the dentist and the client had been ruthlessly assassinated by that drill.

Oh,I was just nodding off after lunch and thought that some fiction would do good to me.

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

You should switch off your tv while you're having a nap. Nightmares exist!

Mister Tight said...

It must have been that damned TV!!!!