November 23, 2009

BASED ON A TRUE STORY


No,I'm not Brad Pitt,I know.Two students have reminded me that I'm not Orlando Bloom,thanks for reminding me,guys.I really thought I was handsome until you told me I'm not.
I was in class,talking about the comparatives and superlatives.Just to get the attention of my students,I said I was the most handsome teacher at school,and I might have said I am the most intelligent too.Ten seconds later I see one student giving a small piece of paper to another student.I ask her to give it to me,which she reluctantly does.The note read:

-Has the teacher ever looked at himself in a mirror?
-Not since he was born,I think.

Really???Are you kidding???I thought I was handsome!!!!
There's only one thing I can say:
Learn things,guys

1 comment:

Pablo said...

",I said I was the most handsome teacher at school..."

The most?

what about me?