November 09, 2009

FERMAT VS COPPER



In order to overcome the creeps that the weirdo I ran into last Saturday had given me,I borrowed a movie from the public library (really,you get the movie and you pay nothing!!!), La Habitación de Fermat. For those of you who detest, hate and loathe Spanish cinema (wink,wink) you should watch this one,moreover if you are interested in Maths (double wink). The movie's about four (or five??)guys who are invited to a meeting of Maths geniuses and get into trouble.It's a very challenging movie,you feel as if you were bieng tested constantly,you have to think...and you have to think fast.

I truly recommend that you watch the movie,you won't regret it.i mean,seriously,it's much better than the stinky and redneckish movies where a copper blows up and people become robots that are produced in this place...what's its name...it's on the tip of my tongue...Oh,yes,Hollywood!!!

4 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

You were thinking of me while you were writing this post, weren't you? :D

I haven't watched it yet, but I will borrow it as soon as possible.

Mister Tight said...

Of course,just trying to get you out of your narrow-mindedness,give it a try,it's a decent one!!!

Pablo said...

I wonder why the Spanish films are always starring the same actors. Example: Federico Luppi and family.

best regards

p.d. "Te doy mis ojos" recommended by Mr Tight. Excellent!

Mister Tight said...

I totally agree with you,guys.Spainsh cinema is mediocre (but not ALL of it,Mathspablo).EcoPablo:Probably there not many good actors.If Pilar Bardem or Carmelo Gómez are considered as great Spanish actors,there's something that smells like HORSE-S#&$ here.