November 16, 2009

Cool Hand Tight


When I was 23 me and my friends got together on a cold and frosty night.We got together in my house. I had bought the film 'Cool hand Luke',a movie where Paul Newman eats 50 boiled eggs. My friends and I got carried away and bought 50 frozen piccolini's,50 donettes and 50 green plums. Each of us had to choose what to eat. I chose the 50 plums; since it was fruit, I thought it was the healthiest of the three possible choices.By the way,guys,which would you have chosen???I did eat the 50 green plums and my friend did eat the 50 piccolinnis,but the other guy didn't eat the 50 donettes.Obviously,I couldn't sleep all night and I had serious problems in my digestive system.Believe it or not,one week after that night I had lost three kilograms.
Anyway,I don't know why I'm telling you this...I guess it's for you to learn what you shouldn't do if you ever watch that movie.By the way,Julio's chickened out already!!!!

1 comment:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Piccolinis, donettes or plums... not an easy choice!