November 13, 2009

D-13


That's the day,folks.It's official now.The fittest teachers at IES Profesor Dominguez Ortiz will fight in a 21 Kilometer race.Some of them will probably quit.I won't.This is a formal declaration of war.I won't quit.I've done it before.I know I can endure pain and suffering.I've run 21 kilometers.I'm not the fastest.I may not win...but I won't quit.What about you,Pablo?What about you,Julio?What about you,Graciela?What about you,Gabriel???Have you yet learnt to suffer?Have you learnt to lick your wounds and keep on fighting??What about the department of P.E.?Cubas?Juanjo?Olga?You are supposed to be there.I'll tell you about my training,the feelings and all that,dudes.I'm looking forward to it,I'm looking forward to suffering.BE READY!!!

4 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

I never heard about this competition before. But... 21 kilometres? Are you kidding?

Mister Tight said...

I wish I were,but it's what they call "media-maratón",which surprisingly enough consists of running half the distance of a real marathon (42 km).Who would you bet for????hahahaha.

Pablo said...

I´ll bet for a pint of beer (after the race, of course!)

Pablo (Mates) said...

I don't know. Let me think about it.