October 22, 2009

TEARIN' MY HAIR OUT



Sorry for comin' down on you,boys.Sorry for shouting at you...sorry for yellin' at you...but...let me think about it...YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!

Really,you should by now know where you are and what you're doing...but....you know nothin' at all, you think this is a dog n' pony show where we inflate balloons, eat some candy, exchange presents, blow out candles, play ludo, or whatever...THIS IS YOUR FUTURE AND MOST OF YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY....STOP IT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Today wasn't a good gay, was it?

Mister Tight said...

It definitely wasn't,dude.The worst of it all is that it's their future that is at stake,and most of them don't seem to be aware of it.I mean,they're supposed to be there because they want to,right?That's the point I don't really get.I mean,don't come!!!Don't come if you don't give a $%&/ about what I say!!!I won't be cross,I won't get upset.You know what I mean,dude.The thing is that such a situation would've NEVER happened to me in ANY of my ESO groups,believe me.

Pablo (Mates) said...

And the worst part is they will realise when it's too late.

This year I share a group with another teacher (I don't know how to say "horas de apoyo"), and I think if we make exams to the tables and the chairs, the marks will be better. I go out of this class angrier than with my own pupils. I only have to go two of the four hours, but when I go, I think I'm wasting my time.