October 04, 2009

ROOTIN' FOR THE UNDERDOGS



Dear All,

You all know what team I support...yeah,that's right,the losers...the underdogs...Atletico de Madrid.After five games where we had only got 2 points and were right next to the bottom part of the stands,we won a game yesterday.The reason why I'm posting this is not because I'm glad they won...no way,Jose.I'm actually sick and tired of this team.What I'm actually writing about is people.
Believe it or not,the game yesterday was broadcast on public TV (even in two different channels!!) and the stadium was almost packed.People still believed in them,they had faith and went there,spent their hard-earned money and cheered and sang,despite the fact that they could've seen the match warm and comfortable at home.The bottom line is faith.
By the way,I'd like to know what would've happened if Real Madrid had been in such a risky situation...

3 comments:

Pablo said...

It´s an easy question: Florentino would buy another supporters


see you around

lopez said...

I´m agree with Pablo. Real Madrid bought Kaka, Cristiano etc but they didnt win last weekend. I think Barça will win the league again.
Javier im red and white like you but i follow another one, u.d.Almeria :D.
good night.

Mister Tight said...

Lopez:

We never use 'to be' with the verb "to agree":

I agree with Pablo :-)
I'm agree with Pablo :-(

Thanks for taking a look at the blog.