October 19, 2009

MY NEW HERO


Dear All,

Forget waht i just wrote in my previous post.I have a hero...his name's Bob....Sponge Bob.This TV series has captured me for the last two months, I can't do without it,I'm hooked and whenever I spend two days out I get the cold turkey.God,I think I'll only write posts from now on about Bob.He's so generous...so giving,loving and his moral and ethic codes are really outstanding.

You can see him in a cartoon TV series,but you must ask for parental permission to watch it, since it's a series rated for adults only...or at least I think It's not suitable for kids.Anyway, watch it and tell me waht you think about him...you'll like him the very first episode you watch, wait n' see.

3 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

It's not bad... But I love Pocoyo!!!

Pablo said...

I love Sponge Bob (and Pocoyo too)

Mister Tight said...

Dude...I think it's about time we take off our leather jackets....