October 01, 2009

POLITENESS


Dear All,

You know what I'll talk about today. I'm aware I'm a picky person, but this is 2nd course of bachillerato,guys. I shouldn't be calling your mommy or your daddy to tell them how naughty you are. You're far too grown-up for that..and you should know better. It wasn't a big deal,I know, you were talking, maybe even whispering to each other while we were reading a text or talking about a certain connector of contrast.Nevertheless, it really bothered me,'coz I don't talk when you talk,'coz it's not the same scolding 12 year old kids than scolding you.Don't force me to do it,'coz I don't like to...but I will if i have to...and you'll regret if I do.
In order to learn,you need to be humble...respect your instructor...by talking in class you show no respect to your teachers,and now i'm not talking about me,I'm talking about the rest of your teachers.Respect our work.Imagine you're working,doing whatever you do and someone comes up to you and starts bothering you...ask your parents how they'd feel if someone didn't let them do their job right.I'm sorry if you feel aggraviated on account of my post, but it's the way I feel about it and I want to make sure there are no further misunderstandings between us.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

I´m sorry!!
I promise to be in silence.. :)
Cecilia CE

Alexandra Ignat said...

Hmmmm... it seems like Pablo "Canibal" and you support each other's blog, so you are good friends!
Hey, you can write the word "dear"!! (can you say it too?) :P Sorry, i'm being a little bit sarcastic, but you normally seem so impassive..
About your main theme, i'll just say that you can't squeeze blood from a stone! Besides the fact that we're talking about teenagers, you can't pretend to change the spanish education system overnight! (although you can try it)
As i always say, where there´s a will, there´s a way! So... GOODLUCK!
P.S. Is the hour of your publications correct? Do we produce you insomnia?
Have a nice weekend!!