October 21, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION


One of my best friends asked me last saturday night what I liked most and least about teaching.That's a difficult question I still don't have an answer for,and that's exactly what I told him.I guess someone can't accurately explain why they like lentils...'coz they taste damn good,right?I definitely hate all the paperwork I have to deal with everyday,and I also hate to see how many of my students don't get to understand how privileged they should feel for being able to study, many of our parents didn't have the chance,and sometimes I see my students there,with little or no interest in what I'm trying to tell them.

But some other days...ha!!!!there are other days when...everything comes out right,and things work out the way they're supposed to work out,days where students ask questions,answer questions,raise their hands to prove they've assimilated the concepts,days where students let you do your job instead of aggraviating with impolite remarks...ha!!!these days...my friend then suggested that we go back home...

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

i know sometimes we dont realise the great opportunity we have.
We have to make a big effort and start making the right thing! STUDY!!
i have to admitt sometimes its so difficult!!!
By the way "lost in translation" its a great movie! :)

Mister Tight said...

Didn't you find the karaoke scene way too-longggg??????

Cecilia said...

kind of! and they really sang very bad.. it was so frustrating!
i have seen that you like "amores perros" another good movie!

Mister Tight said...

Amores perros is,by far,the best movie ever madi in Spanish Language.