October 19, 2009

THE DUDE AND I


Dear All,

I don't have any heroes, I walked away from them the day I turned 17. It's better not to expect anything from anyone or anything. If you want something, come n' get it. 'The dude' doesn't expect anything, so nobody or nothing lets him down. No disappointments, no misunderstandings, no frustration. You can live without frustration if you want.Frustration is, by far, the greatest mass murderer contemporary life has seen, and believe it or not, I can teach you how to get rid of it. All it takes is self-confidence, all it takes is being aware that you gotta fight for what you want, expecting nothing from no one. It's a rather simple prescription.

1 comment:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Don't you remember Mr. Rooney? :D

I completely agree with you: if you want something, do it.