April 28, 2010

PROM KING


Dear All,

Prom night's getting closer.For Americans,it's one of the most important nights of their lives and,even if you deny it,I know you are excited about it too.One of the most famous American traditions is choosing a Prom King and a Prom Queen who, as you must have seen in many teen movies (=pelis de adolescentes yankees), head the ball (=encabezan el baile) after their names have been announced.Now,many questions pop up (=surgen) in my mind.Who's the prom king and queen in 2º Bachillerato B??? you can vote here. I've attached a photograph of my prom night, that's me when I was 17,believe it or not....

6 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Suit up!

Cecilia said...

Ohh my gosh! the prom..I
remember mine when I was living in Mexico! It was a great night!!! :)
But the days before prom all the girls were nervous about finding the perfect dress! I miss that!

Mister Tight said...

What about this prom,have you found a dress yet???You also need SAM..one to take you out,hahahaha.

Pablo said...

Prom night's is close!!!

oh my God! Pupils grow up so fast!

I´m gonna miss you, kids!

Mister Tight said...

I'm not,hahaha

Cecilia said...

jajaja!not yet!
Because nobody knows exactly where and when.We are not at all organized.
But anyway you´ll come? right teacher