April 21, 2010

THE J-TEAM


Dear All,

I don't know if you remember the A-team.You are far too young to rememeber,when this TV series came out you were just a foetus, or just an idea in your parents' minds. Well,this was about four guys who did good and either captured the bad guys or punished them.In every single chapter there was a massive shootout (=intercambio de disparos), but nobody ever (and I mean EVER) died or even get injured.They also invented a tank or a fighter jet(=avión de guerra) out of rubble (=escombros).Now my colleagues Javier (Matute), Julio and Juanjo and I have been baptized (=hemos sido bautizados) by our colleagues 'the J-team' (our names start with 'J') in analogy with the TV series.My question is...who is who????Who's Hannibal Smith? (the mastermind)????Who's Templeton 'Faceman' Peck (in Spanish 'Fénix'),who's Mr.T Baracus???And...most importantly....Who's Murdock (the dumb/ crazy guy)????Looking forward to your answers...I got it pretty clear,by the way.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

without doubt I´m M.A. baracus.
and Murdock?

Pablo (Mates) said...

I thought you were "Comando J", not J-Team...

Anyway, if I have to choose...
- Templeton 'Faceman' Peck -> Julio
- Hannibal Smith -> Juanjo
- Mr. T -> Javi
- And Murdock... -> you, Mr. Tight. Obviously!

Mister Tight said...

Javi has a similar hairdo to faceman's,sooo...I don't know...let's see waht my students say....

Pablo (Mates) said...

I think you should ask the teachers better (pupils don't remember A-Team in the 80s)

Naminé said...

Why Mr.T wears so many neckclaces? Doesn't he hurts his neck?