February 11, 2009

Whatever...

Believe it or not,this is 100% true,guys.A black and white goat (=cabra) has been arrested on
suspicion of stealing a Mazda 323.Nigerian police saw a hoodlum (=matón)
trying to steal a car. They chased (=le persiguieron) him, but when they
turned round the corner, he had turned into (=se había convertido) a goat. Belief in witchcraft (=la creencia en la brujería) is widespread (=extendida) in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation."The goat is in our custody",said the police officer. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw (=pila de paja).This is a good example of the use of a word I say a lot in my classses:
"Yeah,whatever"

9 comments:

Cobain13 said...

ohhhh, is amazing, teacher! :|

Pablo (Mates) said...

I never trust goats.

Mister Tight said...

What d'you mean you don't trust goats?I actually(=de hecho) don't trust people with a bushy goatee(=perilla muy poblada),which is rather different!!!

nahia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nahia said...

I have never thought that a person in the whole world can write it in Internet ... I never trust goats ... there are some things more interesting than this ... you can write serious things I don´t believe it... I can say that I saw a pig singin in the street... and more later the pig disappeared and in his place there was a chair smoking... for example...
INTERESTING YOUR BLOG BUT I DON´T BELIEVE IT

nahia said...

some body want view my blog??

nahia said...

some body want view my blog??

there are more interesting comments and teacher you say us things about London and Toronto. THEACHER... PLEASE I want to say things of PIEDRALAVES.

P3R530 said...

Whatever...hahaha the famous word in the class!!!

Whatever...Whatever...Whatever...


Regards!

Anonymous said...

nahia no body wants to view your blog xD

joking...