February 05, 2009

Toronto


Here we go!!!
I lived in Toronto for a few years.It's a big city,just like any other American city.Highways are huge (=enormous) and if you live in the outskirts (=far from the center) you really need a car.People are friendly,but they're very,very different from Europeans.Teenagers (=young people) have a totally different mentality compared with you guys.Their main hobby is visiting malls (=commercial centers) and having weenies (=hot dogs),playing baseball.They have a much healthier lifestyle than you guys.I lived in a small house and my neighbour was a 76 year old lady who was obsessed with Lady Diana's carcrash(=car accident).She actually had thousands of pics (=photos) and statues of Lady Di in her basement (=the part of the house below the ground floor).She was a weirdo (=strange person),but she was very kind to me.

8 comments:

Pablo said...

"...neighbour was a 76 year old lady who was obsessed with Lady Diana's carcrash..."

This is a great plot for a script...think about it

maybe you can be the next Coen or Farelli !!!!!!

see you

P3R530 said...

Hello teacher I am markos, even your blog is very boring and antiquated, but with the time he was improving. Write topics on the music and such not on Toronto!!! To nobody we are interested in him toronto jejejeje. I wait for topics for good music. Franz ferdinand Rocks with his last CD.bb teacher and good wikend :D


Regards.Markos

nahia said...

hello but I am interested about your blog... it is interesting...

Mister Tight said...

First of all:

Nahia,I do appreciate your comments,as well anybody who logs in!!!Marcos,I will no doubt speak about music,but for the time being(=hasta entonces),I suggest that you visit Franz Ferdinand's blog,and you might as well paint the word FRANZ all over your forehead like a real groopy should!!!Don't worry,you can criticize me at any time!!!

Pablo (Mates) said...

"you might as well paint the word FRANZ all over your forehead like a real groopy should!!"
jajajajajajajajaja

This post was amazing! I didn't know anything about your life in Toronto. I won't be able to sleep until the next post is published!!!

P3R530 said...

hahahha OK!! xDDD

"groopy" hahahhaha OWNED!

Alejandro said...

Hi teacher, A very entertaining post

Anonymous said...

I heard it at the news

What do you think is really?