February 15, 2009

TYR

Let me introduce you (=presentaros) to TYR,my white and orange python. The pic was taken some years ago,back in my Canadian times.She ate mice (=ratones),I know it's disgusting (=asqueroso),but hey,guys,you eat little chickens and lambs(=corderitos).Snakes don't walk,they crawl (=reptar). They kill by squeezing (=apretujando) and suffocating (=ahogando) their victims to death. TYR is a native american term for 'Calm Lady'. She was indeed (=realmente) very calm,harmless (=inofensiva) and outgoing (=social).She liked to get out of her terrarium and crawl around the living room and around my shoulders (=hombros).

7 comments:

P3R530 said...

WaOoOo i love snakes O_o i want this Snake!!!!!I like your face in this photo xDDD

Regards Teacher!! :D good weekend !

MARKOS

P.D:Franz ferdinand have new disc!

Pablo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pablo said...

Oh my God!!!!


I haven´t got words to express myself clearly...

Pablo (Mates) said...

I agree with Pablo. There are no words in any language to express myself... Well, maybe one: you look like a scanger!!! :D (how old were you in this picture?)

Mister Tight said...

I don't know,let me think...24.

nahia said...

... yes... and Tamy is weird...
what happened with your... "friend" (the snake)

Anonymous said...

wow nice snake...
I like them a lot...is the snake skin black and ornage?

P.S : I'm Liviu