September 09, 2009

Muffin Makin'


So here I am,in my kitchen...making home-made muffins. I'm listening to Dire Strait's 'you and your friend', you're probably too young to know what I'm talking about,but anyway,boys,you've missed too much by now.It is never too late to catch up on what you missed,though. I guess it's also too late for me to catch up on what I've missed from your generation,but anyway,I hope I can live without a rapper or two.
I'm actually writing this post to let you know that you CAN'T survive without Elvis,'The good,the bad and the ugly', Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Magnolia',Mickey Rourke's movies,Menorca,Michael Jordan's performance in the first game of the 1993 NBA play-offs against Portland Trail Blazers,Matias Prats' slip-up at the world cup,Taco Bell,Eastwood's 'Mystic River', and so many other things you've missed.So, wisen up and catch up,boys.

3 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

I'm now with an expert muffin-maker and she thinks you must choose wisely the music you listen. She suggests some crooner or some classic jazz.

Shall we have an Iron-Chef-Muffin-Maker-Contest? :D

Pablo said...

So far away from me...For all time sake!!!!

Cecilia said...

Taco Bell, i love it!!
Cecilia CE