September 03, 2009

BACK HOME


Hi everyone!!
I hope we're all back home safe and sound.It's been real hot this summer and I guess some of us had some trouble getting a wink. You may have realized I'm not translating a bit into Spanish,since I'm sick n' tired of Spanish.I've had enough already and need to get back to what really gives me the thrills. This way, you'll be able to look up all the words you don't understand and I won't have to chew it all up for you.If you're lucky enough,I'll be your teacher this year,if I'm not...we'll see each other around.gotta go now. write to you soon,

Mr.Tight

2 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

They are really unlucky, because I'm moving :D
Have a nice year!

Pablo said...

Pablo, I miss you!!!! (snif, snif)

best regards

p.d. Mr Tight: I have missed your blog...