September 24, 2009

EVEN


My students often ask me why I prefer even numbers over odd ones.It's a question of balance...I don't know.Even though I was born in an odd-numbered year,I still think odd numbers won't ever reach the perfection and completion even numbers have.God created the world in seven days, yes, I know that...but he used the seventh day to rest,so he actually created the world in six days...and He saw it was good.

Even numbers are even,that's why they're called Even...I'd know even numbers are perfect even if I were dumb.D'you wanna fight me??Take this!!!Now we're even!!!!Whenever I proofread your tests, I try to be even-handed and unbiased,which makes sense.Just as much sense as even numbers...and I saw it was good....

1 comment:

Pablo (Mates) said...

Odd numbers are the best!!! Even though you don't think so.