December 01, 2009

A TURNING POINT

Dear all,
I've changed my mind.I can see it.I'm going to stop ranting.I'm going to start teaching.This blog is declared hereinafter a place to learn.If it hasn't been a place to learn up to the present moment is because you didn't want to,little brats.I've introduced a thousand useful verbs,nouns and adjectives which you didn't bother to look up in a friggin' dictionary...but it's all gonna be different now.It'll be the most boring piece of blog you'll ever see.
Wait and see....

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

I like your blog!
And I try to learn´new words and to find all the words I dont know.
I really do.
thats why i get so frustated about my notes! I have never failed english!
Maybe I should study more...

Mister Tight said...

After those encouraging words I feel I owe you....50 euros,hahaha.Your English is good,it's a matter of time that you pass the tests.A matter of time...and concentration.By the way,are you trying to imply that the blog's fine the way it is and I shouldn't teach?What if I do both?I like to hear the opinions of ALL my regulars.(that means you and the two Pablos,hahaha)

Cecilia said...

jajaja!!
Yes I think the blog is good. It have a lot of vocabulary and sometimes you put new expressions and things like that!
Later I will be "VIP" in your blog jajajaQ

Pablo (Mates) said...

I like your blog, but I don't like when you don't publish my comments... (as the one I told I used to be the most handsome teacher at school).