December 02, 2009

SITTIN' ON THE TOILET


Many times we find pleasure in the littlest things.It is the simplest things that make us happy.In my case,watching the washing machine spinnin' around,scratching my armpit while sneezing,having a nice plate of capelletti with tomato sauce,getting the hairdryer on full blast to dry my hands off,adding some cinnamon to my yoghurt,you know the simplest things are the best ones.C'mon,don't be lazy and look up all the new vocabulary!!!!As an example,watch a friend of mine improvising a rap in the toilet HERE

Isn't she awesome????Tell me about the simple things that make you happy!!!

4 comments:

Pablo (Mates) said...

I love watching files downloading.

Your video is hilarious!

Mister Tight said...

What d'you mean???Like staring at the computer while you're burning files???D'you mean watching the actual green stripes getting 'till the end of a download band??

Mister Tight said...

She's so funny!!!!

Pablo (Mates) said...

Exactly. I love these green stripes. (I know, I'm a weirdo).