May 12, 2009

SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW

I bet (=apuesto que) you didn't know that your teacher is an awesome(=excelente) football player. On May 23rd I'll be playing a football match against Ajax FC.
I'm not pulling your legs(=no os estoy tomando el pelo),this is 100% true.The match will be held (=tendrá lugar) in Amsterdam.The head of studies (=el jefe de estudios) knows that I'm an excellent player, so he has allowed me to (=me ha dado permiso) take a few days off (=tomarme unos días libre). I'll tell you about the match when I'm back (=cuando vuelva).I'll take pictures and post them in this blog. Needless to say (=sobra decir) that I expect you to show your best behaviour with whoever(=con quienquiera) comes to replace me.

6 comments:

Nita said...

Congratulations for your football match... incredible, your league has reached unknown limits!!!

Mister Tight said...

Thanks,Nita.My brother's nuts and started emailing all the important european teams to celebrate the 15th anniversary of our league.Surprinsingly enough,these guys fell for it!!!

Pablo said...

I´ll be waiting those photos...

Mister Tight said...

Hahaha,Pablo,I didn't know you were so interested in footbal!!!

Pablo (Mates) said...

I won't sleep until I get these pictures.

nahia said...

yes yes yes.... you are playing football... ja!!

WE KNOW YOUR SECRET...

Are you playing football? We don´t absorb the finger teacher...
A lot of congratulations be very happy and spend it very well!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!